There is still time to WOW MOM!
When it comes to the art of gift-giving, one thing is for sure: procrastinators gonna procrastinate (and, some can argue lots of inspiration comes from the mental gymnastics that happen when forced to perform under pressure). But no matter that you ran out of time this round, this momma has your back, no matter how big or small of a budget you’re working with, a gift left to the last minute can still be just as thoughtful if you know where to look.
- SLEEP! Don’t underestimate the luxuriousness of a morning lounging in bed
- Take the kiddos for the morning shift play, walk, or make breakfast-in-bed for mom (after you feed the kiddos and clean the kitchen)
- The Ricotta Puffed Pancake Skillet is always a winner!
- Picked Flowers and give in a homemade decorated vase
- A canning jar with stickers and sharpie markers will create a museum-worthy creation (only mom will appreciate)!
- DIY herb gardens – seed packets of basil, oregano, and thyme will be a gift that keeps on giving all year round!
- Have the kiddos decorate popsicle sticks or plastic knives for garden markers.
- Make a packed lunch and go on a walk that ends in a tasty picnic. Carrot Salad Sandwich recipe is an easy and oh so delicious go-to!
- Of course, you can keep the fun going into dinner and create a fine-dining experience serving up Spring Lamb with Lemon Minted Ricotta Sauce.
- Last but not least, some additional gift guides below with gifts they’ll love and you will love giving. Full list with click-thrus to purchase ASAP below!
Compiled below is a list of some last-minute gift ideas that I know are 100% Mom Tested and Approved, that she will be sure to use again and again: